Waiting on Wednesday



This week we're looking forward to Echoes by Melinda Metz. This is a newly packaged novel containing all three of The Fingerprints series in one book. The summary from Goodreads sounded very interesting.

With one touch of an object, Rae can pick up what whoever touched it before her was thinking. What she hears freezes her blood: Someone close by is planning to hurt her...and she has no clue why. As Rae reluctantly teams up with Anthony to figure out who is behind these malicious thoughts, she stumbles upon a much larger secret. And this mystery from her past may hold the key to Rae’s future.

Publisher: Harper Teen (July 2010)
Page Count: 528
Reading Level: YA

From the author of the Roswell High books comes a series that combines everything that teens love—a relatable heroine struggling to fit in, a tension-filled friendship that develops into more, an overarching mystery to be solved, and a fresh supernatural twist. Originally published as the Fingerprints series, the first three books are combined here in an exciting, edgy package that introduces fans of Wake and Pretty Little Liars to these suspenseful and action-packed paranormal thrillers.
Waiting on Wednesday
 was started by breaking the spine.

Comments

  1. This is the first I've heard of this one, but it has my attention now! lol

    I'm adding this one to my wishlist-- sounds super!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh I love the sound of this one. I much prefer a good mystery with some love interest on the side over pure romance. This is a new title for me so I will be putting on my wish list. Thanks

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sounds really interesting and unique! I haven't read a mystery in a while, but this one might get on my TBR list :)

    Plus the cover is pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Chilling! Great pick!

    I'm waiting on The Iron Thorn here.

    Happy reading. :)

    xx,
    E.J.
    From the Shadows

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Lucky Leprechaun Giveaway Hop

The Devouring #2: Soulstice by Simon Holt

Spring Fling Giveaway Hop