In My Mailbox (July 18, 2010)


This week we received from book tours to review: 
Revolution by Jennifer Donnelly
The Broken Lake (The Pace Series, No. 2) by Shelena Shorts
Grace by Elizabeth Scott
Anastasia's Secret by Susanne Dunlap

We received from publishers for review:
Vampire Crush by A. M. Robinson (a lovely surprise-thanks to Harper Teen)
Crescendo by Becca Fitzpatrick (another terrific surprise, thanks to Simon & Schuster)



We purchased:
Vanished: A Greywalker Novel by Kat Richardson
The Pace by Shelena Shorts (picked up a while ago, forgot to include in past photos)

We received from swapping: 
Thirteen Days to Midnight by Patrick Carman
Don't Kill the Messenger by Eileen Rendahl
The 10 P.M. Question by Kate De Goldi
The Iron Daughter by Julie Kagawa (YAY!)

In My Mailbox was started by Kristi at The Story Siren

Comments

  1. Wow you got a ton of great books this week! Can't wait to see your reviews.

    Here's mine: http://elizabethbriggs.blogspot.com/2010/07/in-my-mailbox-71810.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow awesome books! Hope you enjoyed Grace :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. So jealous you have Crescendo, I can't wait for that one! I'm reading the Iron Daughter right now and love this series, I'll look forward to reading your reviews for both those 2! I'm a new follower as well, a great blog you have here.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow... I am super excited to see Dont Kill The Messenger in your IMM. I recently read and reviewed and would love to read other reviews. If you do review could you link it on my blog so I can head over and read it.
    http://lll808.blogspot.com/2010/05/review-dont-kill-messenger-messenger-1.html

    As for your other titles I AM DROOLING. Crescendo, The Iron Daughter, Vanished, Grace, etc. WOW!!!

    Enjoy your reads!

    HEre is my IMM:
    http://bit.ly/9ViVbR

    ReplyDelete
  5. Loved, Loved, LOVED Crescendo- hope you do too. Happy Reading. Here’s my IMMB

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm sooo jealous of what's in your mailbox! I'm dying to read so many of those books! At least I'll get to hear your reviews soon!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks everyone. Enjoy your books!

    ReplyDelete
  8. So many great books! Enjoy! I loved The Iron Daughter & look forward to reading Crescendo and The Broken Lake. :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Lucky Leprechaun Giveaway Hop

The Devouring #2: Soulstice by Simon Holt

Spring Fling Giveaway Hop