In My Mailbox (11/6/2011)

There are soooo many good reads and only so many hours in the day. Here is what we received this week.

FOR REVIEW: 
Nightshade by Maryrose Wood
Hushed by Kelley York
Touch by Jus Accardo
After The Snow by S.D. Crockett
Cinder by Marissa Meyer
The Treasures of Weatherby by Zilpha Keatley Snyder
The Start-Up (Book 1) 
by Sadie Hayes
The Anti-Social Network (The Start-Up, Book 2) by Sadie Hayes

We thank to Harper Collins, Feiwel and Friends, Entangled Publishing and Backlit Fiction


We were gifted with or received from swapping:
Then I Met My Sister by Christine Hurley Deriso
Hades by Alexandra Adornetto
Ashes, Ashes by Jo Treggiari
Kindred by Tammar Stein
Four Seasons by Jane Breskin Zalben
The Lantern by Deborah Lawrenson

Purchased for Kindle:
Noah: The Nightwalkers #5 by Jacquelyn Frank
Adam: The Nightwalkers #6 by Jacquelyn Frank
StarCrossed by Elizabeth Bunce
Birthmarked by Caragh M. O'Brien
Great Hexpectations (Dulcie O'Neil series #3) by H.P. Mallory
Darkness (The Woodhaven Vampires, Book #2) by Joann I. Martin Sowles

Library Sale:
I went to a library sale last Saturday and came home with a bag of books for my seven year old son. Some of the titles I picked up were:
Super Chicken Nugget Boy and the Furious Fry by Josh Lewis and Douglas Holgate
Flat Stanley and Flat Stanley's Worldwide Adventures #1: the Mount Rushmore Calamity by Jeff Brown and Macky Pamintuan The Last Olympian (Percy Jackson and The Olympians #5) by Rick Riordan.

What goodies did you receive this week?

In My Mailbox was started by Kristi from The Story Siren.

Comments

  1. Goodness, you three got quite a few books this week. I've been hearing really good things about Touched. It looks like a really good read. Cinder also looks incredible. Hope you enjoy them all!

    My Mailbox

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous books! I've been wanting to read Ashes, Ashes for ages, and Touch as well. Hope you enjoy your week of reading! ;)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Lucky Leprechaun Giveaway Hop

The Devouring #2: Soulstice by Simon Holt

Spring Fling Giveaway Hop