Teaser Tusdays

Teaser Tuesdays is a weekly meme hosted by Miz B at ShouldBeReading where you randomly take two (or sometimes three) lines from your current read and highlight them in a post.

This week the three of us each have one book to put up. None are new
 titles, one is a reprint with a great new cover, the other two are titles two of us have read and now the third is catching up. Our first tease is from A Girl's Guide to Vampires (Dark Ones, #1) by Katie MacAlister.

  "I glanced between the two men, the fingers 

   of my right hand entwined with Raphael's, held strong and safe, my left hand tucked into Christian's arm. "Stop embarrassing me," I said in a low tone to Raphael. "Of course he's not interested in me that way.""

Our second tease is from Mockingjay by Suzanne Collins.

""Because I'm in pain," he says. "That's the only way I get your attention." He picks up the box. "Don't worry, Katniss. It'll pass." He leaves before I can answer."

And our third is from Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix by J.K. Rowling.

""The madhouse has chucked me out," said Harry. "So I can do whatever I like. You've got three seconds. One--two--""



What is your tease this week?

Comments

  1. I HAVE to read Harry Potter!!!
    Here's my TT:
    http://thebookgatherer.blogspot.com/2011/05/teaser-tuesdays_10.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. All of those are great teaser, but I really love the one from Harry!!! Makes me want to re-read it all over again (for the milliionith time..)
    Here's mine
    http://www.readingangel.com/2011/05/teaser-tuesday-53.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hmm. Haven't heard of A Girls Guide to Vampires. Might have to check that one out. I've read the other two- good books.

    Here's my teaser: http://www.stuckinbooks.com/2011/05/teaser-tuesday_10.html

    Half-Blood

    stuckinbooks.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awesome teasers! I've read HP and the Hunger Games series, but not A Girl's Guide to Vampires (although it IS on the to-buy list for my Not-So-Bebe-Girl Autumn when she gets her current reading pile down). Thanks for sharing! My teaser is on The Map of Time by Felix J. Palma: http://www.knittingandsundries.com/2011/05/teaser-tuesdays-may-10-2011.html

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Lucky Leprechaun Giveaway Hop

The Devouring #2: Soulstice by Simon Holt

Spring Fling Giveaway Hop