Teaser Tuesdays (May 24, 2011)

Teaser Tuesdays is a weekly meme hosted by Miz B at ShouldBeReading where you randomly take two lines from your current read and highlight them in a post, but be careful not to put up spoilers. Our choice this week is from Fierce Dawn by Amber Scott.

"Dazed, Elijah righted himself. He held his hands up. "I'll leave if you really want me to, but before you make me go, please consider this. I can answer every question that is forming in your head right this second, if you will just give me the chance."


If you haven't heard about or read Fierce Dawn, here is the summary: Snarling teeth, glowing eyes. Someone--something--is after her.
The man who haunts her dreams enters her reality, claiming she's transforming into a changeling--not quite immortal but no longer human.

Battlelines are drawn and blood spills as the two fight not only for her life, but for mankind's as well.

What is everyone reading this week?

Comments

  1. Umm, interesting. Hadn't heard of this one. Must check it out. Thanks.

    StuckInBooks.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for sharing the blurb - I had not heard of this book before.

    Here is my teaser.

    ReplyDelete
  3. She should totally let him stay! lol Great teaser. :)

    Come see mine!
    Jess @ Gone with the Words

    ReplyDelete
  4. This one sounds great. I love the cover.
    Here's mine: http://laurenstvtotebookbag.blogspot.com/2011/05/teaser-tuesday-5.html

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oho! Intriguing there! Very good teaser. And I'm liking the cover, hehe.

    My TT can be found here!

    Rebecca @ kindle fever

    ReplyDelete
  6. Good teaser.

    here's mine:

    http://tributebooksmama.blogspot.com/2011/05/teaser-tuesday_24.html

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great teaser.

    Check mine out--> http://unautrehistoire.blogspot.com/2011/05/teaser-tuesday-12.html

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks everyone for stopping by!

    ReplyDelete
  9. An interesting teaser! I have this one on my TBR pile.

    I am a new follower :)

    My TT is here, http://obsessionwithbooks.blogspot.com

    Have a nice week.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Lucky Leprechaun Giveaway Hop

The Devouring #2: Soulstice by Simon Holt

Spooktacular Giveaway Hop