Teaser Tuesdays



Welcome to Teaser Tuesday, the day we pull two lines out of a current read. This week's pick was easy: Desires of the Dead by Kimberly Derting. Happy Birthday to Ms. Derting's second novel. Just two words of advice to our readers--READ IT! This book is just as good, if not better, than its predecessor, The Body Finder.

Here's the teaser:

"She moved closer, molding her body against his, afraid that if they parted, somehow the moment might crumble. His arms tightened as if he knew what she thinking, and she could
feel his heartbeat thrumming beneath her own skin, bringing her back to life."


Wow, it's getting warm in here! Desires of the Dead by Kimberly Derting, 368 pages, is published by HarperCollins and is available TODAY.


Teaser Tuesdays is a weekly meme hosted by hosted by MizB of ShouldBeReading.

Comments

  1. Great teaser! I'm so happy the book is finally out!Can't wait to read it!
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Intense!

    You can find my teaser here : http://lisaisabookworm.blogspot.com/2011/02/teaser-tuesday_15.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes it does seem a bit steamy with passion in here.

    Lee
    Tossing It Out

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have to get this book. I loved The Body Finder.
    Sally.
    http://theelifylop.blogspot.com/2011/02/teaser-tuesday-6.html

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh my that is a tease. My TT: http://www.rundpinne.com/2011/02/teaser-tuesdays-the-singing-and-dancing-daughters-of-god.html

    ReplyDelete
  6. I've heard a lot about this series, and I really want to read it. You chose a great teaser this week!

    Feel free to check out my teaser here.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh ahh..sounds interesting:)

    I have a teaser as wel from Darkest Mercy:)
    here:

    http://lovelyshadowgirl.blogspot.com/2011/02/teaser-tuesday.html

    ReplyDelete
  8. I am so excited about this one. I am trying to finish my current read before I buy this one, but the wait is killing me.

    Reading Lark's Teaser

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Lucky Leprechaun Giveaway Hop

The Devouring #2: Soulstice by Simon Holt

Spring Fling Giveaway Hop