In My Mailbox (October 24, 2010)

We have haven't posted our mailbox gifts in a while, but after last week's amount of great reads we had to. Here's what we have received in the last few weeks:

For review:
Star Crossed: Gemini Night by Bonnie Hearn Hill
The Wand Bearer: Juggler in the Wind by Wim Coleman and Pat Perrin
Wild Legacy by C Fern Cook
Blessed by Cynthia Leitich Smith
Desires of the Dead by Kimberly Derting
Fallen Angel by Heather Terrell
Through Her Eyes by Jennifer Archer
The Postmistress by Sarah Blake
Moondogs by Alexander Yates

Trance by Linda Gerber (not pictured)

Thanks to various book tours, authors, publishers, and Library Thing.

We purchased: 
Beautiful Darkness by Kami Garcia and Margaret Stohl

We won:
Prom & Prejudice by Elizabeth Eulberg

We swapped:
The Dead Boys by Royce Buckingham
The Mockingbirds by Daisy Whitney
Virals by Kathy Reichs
What did everyone receive and pick up this week?

In My Mailbox 
was started by Kristi over at The Story Siren

Comments

  1. I'm really excited for Blessed! I loved Eternal and plan to read Tantalize ASAP. I'm also looking forward to Desires of the Dead.

    My mailbox is Here

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those books look so good! There are so many in your stack that I have been dying to read! Enjoy. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow these all look FAB! Love it! Enjoy!! Mine is here: http://nikkibrandyberry.wordpress.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great books! I hope you love Beautiful Darkness as much as I did. I'm very excited for the Mockingbirds too.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow, great mailbox! I'm really excited to read alot of those titles--enjoy your stack o' books! :D

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow, I am absolutely in awe of your mailbox, I mean WOW! I can hardly wait to read Beautiful Darkness!

    ReplyDelete
  7. What an awesome stack of books. I really want to read Prom and Prejudice and Desires of the Dead. I look forward to reading what you thought about them.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Lucky Leprechaun Giveaway Hop

The Devouring #2: Soulstice by Simon Holt

Spring Fling Giveaway Hop