Waiting on Wednesday (August 18, 2010).


Waiting on Wednesday was started by breaking the spine


This week we chose Through Her Eyes by Jennifer Archer. 


Check out this book description: The last thing Tansy wants to do is move with her family to middle-of-nowhere Texas. But once there, she is immediately drawn into her new home’s disturbing history. Through the lens of her camera, Tansy enters a surreal black-and-white time and finds her life linked to mysterious, troubled Henry, who lived in the very same house and died as a teenager decades earlier. But the more time she spends in the past, the more her present world starts to fade away, and Tansy must untangle herself from Henry’s dangerous reality before her own life disappears completely.

Sounds creepy, intriguing, and has a photographic spin. Love the cover.

Through Her Eyes, a 240 page YA novel, will be published by HarperTeen on April 5, 2011.

Comments

  1. I hope that you get your book soon and that it is everything you hope it to be. Here is what I am Waiting on Wednesday for.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This sounds really good. Another great read for 2011. Gotta save me some more money for all the awesome books that are coming out. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I haven't heard of this one, but I love the premise! I'm definitely going to add this one to my list, thanks for featuring it:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Adding it the growing shopping list I've got for when I next go to Barnes & Noble. Thanks for the suggestion.

    Happy Wednesday :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Well, this certainly sounds intriguing! :) Nice pick. Mine is at The Crowded Leaf.

    ReplyDelete
  6. This sounds great...v.spooky! I love books with secrets from the past.

    ReplyDelete
  7. This one sounds really intriguing. I love finding authors that are new to me, to check out.

    Here's my selection for this week:

    http://debsbookbag.blogspot.com/2010/08/waiting-on-wednesday-6.html

    ReplyDelete
  8. Stunning cover! I hope you enjoy the book.

    Here is my Wow for this week:
    A Book Obsession..

    ReplyDelete
  9. i headn't heard of this one before!! looks great!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I like the sound of this one!

    ReplyDelete
  11. It does sound creepy & like a good read!

    Our pick is at BookSake.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Lucky Leprechaun Giveaway Hop

The Devouring #2: Soulstice by Simon Holt

Spooktacular Giveaway Hop