In My Mailbox (July 11, 2010)


Back from vacation and our mailbox held lots of goodies. We received from tour blogs:
The Replacement by Brenna Yovanoff
Anxious Hearts by Tucker Shaw
Dangerous Neighbors by Beth Kephart
Crossing by Andrew Xia Fukuda
Linger by Maggie Stiefvater

We won from an ARC from the publisher:
Dracula In Love by Karen Essex


We swapped:
Tell Me a Secret by Holly Cupala (ARC)
Dark Flame by Alyson Noel
The Knife of Letting Go by Patrick Ness
Jars of Glass by Brad Barkley and Heather Hepler
Amy & Roger's Epic Detour by Morgan Matson
Captivity by Deborah Noyes

And we preordered some exciting mid-July and August titles which we can't wait to read.

How was your week?

In My Mailbox was started by Kristi at The Story Siren

Comments

  1. Looks like you got some great books!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great books!I'd love to read The Replacement(everyone in the blogosphere is tired of me saying that :P ) and Dangerous Neighbours!

    Happy reading :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. You got some really great books! Crossing looks super good and I've been wanting to read it. I hope you enjoy all your books

    ReplyDelete
  4. I can't wait to get my hands on a copy of Linger.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cool titles! I really wanna read Tell me a Secret and The Replacement!

    Here is my IMM! Plus, I have a new meme that I'm trying to start: When I'm Not Reading. Hope you can check it out. Enjoy your books!

    The Unread Reader

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great week! I enjoyed A&R Epic Detour- hope you do too. I can't wait to get my hands on Dark Flame and Tell me a secret. You have some sweet reading in your future! Here is what I got.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm so jealous of your mailbox this week! I need to go out and buy Linger, and a few of the other great titles I see in there…

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Lucky Leprechaun Giveaway Hop

The Devouring #2: Soulstice by Simon Holt

Spring Fling Giveaway Hop