In My Mailbox (June 27, 2010)

This is our last mailbox post for the month. 
We received from tours:
Lost for Words by Alice Kuipers
A Love Story Starring My Best Friend by Emily Horner
Rising Shadow by Jacquelyn Wheeler

We received from publishers:
Halo by Alexandra Adornetto
Infinite Days by Rebecca Maizel
All Over the Map by Laura Fraser
Hailey's War by Jodi Compton

We won two hardcovers:
Shade by Jeri Smith Ready
Perchance to Dream by Lisa Mantchev 

We swapped:
The Dead Tossed Waves by Carrie Ryan
Sisters Red by Jackson Pearce
My Soul to Keep by Rachel Vincent
The Sorcerer of Sainte Felice by Ann Finnin
Wanted Story and art by Matsuri Hino (manga)
The Darkest Passion by Gena Showalter
Dreamveil by Lynn Viehl

Not pictured:
The Oracle of Dating by M.J. Rose (Won a digital copy)

We received some great titles this week (as usual). Sumer is here and we will have some time to read when not playing Alan Wake or Super Mario Galaxy 2 (we always make time to read). 

In My Mailbox was started by Kristi at The Story Siren
 

Comments

  1. Good selection this week: I got Rising Shadow too! Happy Reading! Here is my IMMB if you want a peek: Blkosiner Book Blog

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow you got some really amazing titles this week. I am very jealous that you have Halo to read. I have had this pre-ordered since the first time I saw it on a WoW. cannot wait for your review. Enjoy all your reads.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Some amazing books you got there!I so wanna read Halo and Infinite Days!!!!!
    Happy reading :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks everyone. We did a happy dance when we saw Halo and Infinite Days. We hope everyone enjoys their books. Happy reading week.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Lucky Leprechaun Giveaway Hop

The Devouring #2: Soulstice by Simon Holt

Spring Fling Giveaway Hop