In My Mailbox (June 20, 2010)


We received for review from Tours: 

Delirium by Lauren Oliver

It's Not Summer Without You by Jenny Han

Tell Me a Secret by Holly Cupala

Everlasting by Angie Frazier

Wayfarer by R.J. Anderson


We borrowed from the Library:

Sisters Red by Jackson Pearce

And Then Everything Unraveled by Jennifer Sturman


We swapped: 
The Gardner by S. A. Bodeen


We received others but our camera is begging to be retired so we'll post next week.

In My Mailbox was started by The Story Siren

Comments

  1. WOW! Great list. I can't wait to read It's Not Summer Without You (I enjoyed the 1st book), Everlastings also sounds really good! Delirium has great reviews but I'm going to try Matched first (they sounds sort of similar and I'm not sure I could take the heartbreak of Delirium). Enjoy all these books!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great stuff! I got Sisters Red this week, too, and it's great so far! Wow, you got alot of tour books---I hope you're a fast reader!!:) I always stress about them all coming at once! Enjoy them all!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fab books! It seems like everyone got Sisters Red this week - I'm so jealous as I really want to get my hands on that one lol :o)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Lucky Leprechaun Giveaway Hop

The Devouring #2: Soulstice by Simon Holt

Spooktacular Giveaway Hop