In My Mailbox (June 13, 2010)



We fell behind one week due to an unexpected family member's illness. We had two really good weeks. The first week we received from swapping:

Thief Eyes by Janni Lee Simner

Love Bites (Vampire Kisses, Book 7) by Ellen Schreiber

The Silver Blade by Sally Gardner

Velvet Haven: The Immortals of Annwyn: Book One (Annwyn Chronicles) by Sophie Renwick

Forgive My Fins by Tera Lynn Childs

Jekel Loves Hyde by Beth Fantaskey


Last week we received:


Castration Celebration by Jake Wizner

The Beautiful Between by Alyssa B. Sheinmel

The Rise of Renegade X by Chelsea Campbell

Faithful by Janet S. Fox (all swapped)

The New Rakes by Nikki Maggenis ADULT title (purchased) 

Leftovers by Laura Wiess (swapped)

How was your week?


In My Mailbox was started by The Story Siren

Comments

  1. Forgive my Fins looks so good! And I'm hoping Thief Eyes is fun - can't say I like the cover much.

    Have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow... The New Rakes looks great! I have never seen it before so thanks for sharing!

    I have been wanting to read Velvet Haven so hopefully you enjoy that one!!!

    Aloha!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yeah, I'm not crazy about the cover for Thief Eyes either. The New Rakes cover rocks, doesn't it?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looks like a great week. Leftovers was an intriguing read! Check out my IMMB if you want here

    ReplyDelete
  5. Looks like you got a great couple of mailboxes, congrats and I can't wait to read the reviews!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Lucky Leprechaun Giveaway Hop

The Devouring #2: Soulstice by Simon Holt

Spring Fling Giveaway Hop