In My Mailbox (4/4/10)


We received this week for review: 
Girl in Translation by Jean Kwok
Spells by Aprilynne Pike
Falcon Quinn and The Black Mirror by Jennifer Finney Boylan
                                                                   
We received from swapping:
Before I Fall by Lauren Oliver
Gifted: Finders Keepers by Marilyn Kaye
Sorta Like a Rock Star by Matthew Quick (Thanks Cindy!)
Fat Vampire by Adam Rex
I Now Pronounce You Someone Else by Erin McCahan

In My Mailbox was started by The Story Siren

How was everyone's week?
                                                                      

Comments

  1. omg!!!! Spells for review!!? Wicked Wicked COOL!!+)




    Enjoy your reads this week!!
    Chasity @
    Lovin' & Livin' Life in the 808

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fat Vampire has such a cool cover!! You got some seriously cool books this week, I hope you enjoy them all

    ReplyDelete
  3. Spells :D Oh, how I want to read that book!

    ReplyDelete
  4. great books this week! how exciting! i hope you enjoy them all! happy reading!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nice! I can’t for Spells to release! Fat Vampire has me curious. Gotta check out what that one is about ;)

    ReplyDelete
  6. We have to hurry up with our reading to get in Spells. We loved Wings!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Lucky Leprechaun Giveaway Hop

The Devouring #2: Soulstice by Simon Holt

Spring Fling Giveaway Hop