In My Mailbox (4/25/10)







This week we received for review: This Gorgeous Game by Donna Freitas (Farrar Straus Giroux);
Keeper by Kathi Appelt (Simon & Schuster);
She's So Dead to Us by Kieran Scott (Simon & Schuster).


We received from swapping:
Daughters of the Witching Hill by Mary Sharratt;
Claire de Lune by Christine Johnson;
Shade by Jeri Smith Ready.


We received from Book Tours for review:
The Owl Keeper by Christine Brodien-Jones;
The Heart is Not a Size by Beth Kephart;
Leaving Gee's Bend by Irene Latham.


And Caitlin purchased at the Scholastic Book Fair at her school:
Eleven by Patricia Reilly Giff;
Umbrella Summer by Lisa Graff;
Finally by Wendy Mass.

We keep our Postman and UPS delivery man busy this week. How was your week?


In My Mailbox was started by The Story Siren

Comments

  1. You got so many great books! Claire de Lune looks so good, and I hope you enjoy them all.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome books! Shade looks good.

    Here's my IMM for the week: http://bookielaura.blogspot.com/2010/04/in-my-mailbox-42410.html

    I hope you have an awesome Sunday!
    Laura from the Bookie Bunch ;D

    ReplyDelete
  3. I liked Leaving Gee's Bend, and I am looking forward to Claire de Lune. Enjoy!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Lucky Leprechaun Giveaway Hop

The Devouring #2: Soulstice by Simon Holt

Spooktacular Giveaway Hop