In My Mailbox (4/11/10)



We received:
Shadow Hills (ARC tour)
Forget-Me-Nots (library)
The Pace (gift)
The Body Finder (library)
The Serpent's Coils (library)
Taken By Storm (ARC tour & won a copy)


Caitlin received some Middle Grade novels we forgot to post last week:
The Tail of Emily Windsnap (gift)
Emily Windsnap and the Tail from the Deep (gift)
Boys are Dogs (gift)
The Dead End (gift)
This Totally Bites! (gift)
Benjamin Pratt & The Keepers of the School: We the Children (for review)


In My Mailbox was started by The Story Siren

Comments

  1. The Pace has such a great cover. Happy reading! My mailbox is at The Crowded Leaf.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really liked Forget-Her-Nots and The Body Finder. I hope you do too. You got some amazing books. Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Lucky Leprechaun Giveaway Hop

The Devouring #2: Soulstice by Simon Holt

Spring Fling Giveaway Hop