Waiting on Wednesday

This week we have to highlight a YA series we went crazy over four to five years back: Katie Maxwell's GOT FANGS? and CIRCUS OF THE DARNED. We loved, loved, loved Fran and Benedikt. The stories were fun, gave a great spin on vampire lore and Fran made us laugh--out loud. Now both books will be released together in one volume titled CONFESSIONS OF A VAMPIRE'S GIRLFRIEND.

From CIRCUS OF THE DARNED:

I’ve given up all hope of having a normal life. As if things weren’t freaky enough traveling around Europe with a group of witches, mediums, and magicians who make up my home-away-from-home (aka the GothFaire), now I also have to cope with a mysterious man who wants to steal my horse, and a time-travel counselor who insists I’m Cleopatra reincarnated. 

I just want to go on a date with Benedikt, but when your boyfriend’s a vampire, nothing is easy. Not only is Ben keeping secrets from me, but somehow, I raised an entire battlefield of warring Viking ghosts—all of whom refuse to be sent back.
And I thought all I had to worry about was what to wear on my date… 

We are also VERY HAPPY to find out Katie Maxwell will include our favorite couple, Fran and Benedikt, in her adult novel, IN THE COMPANY OF VAMPIRES. Both books will be released in November (that month of gluttonous chomping down).

Click here for Katie Maxwell
Click here for Katie MacAlister
Click here for Katie MacAlister's blog

Waiting on Wednesday was started by breaking the spine.

Comments

  1. I remember seeing those books awhile back, i didn't know that Katie Maxwell was also Katie MacAllister. I love this cover!!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Lucky Leprechaun Giveaway Hop

The Devouring #2: Soulstice by Simon Holt

Spring Fling Giveaway Hop