In My Mailbox March 7, 2010

 

No snowstorms this week! We received some GREAT books and we're excited to begin reading them. If only we had more hours in each day to read everything we have. 

This week we received for review (all are ARCs):

WHITE CAT by Holly Black
DECEPTION: A HAUNTING NOVEL by Lee Nichols
MISTWOOD by Leah Cypess
RULES OF ATTRACTION (A PERFECT CHEMISTRY novel) by Simone Elkeles
ANGELOLOGY by Danielle Trussoni (Adult fiction)

We received through swapping:

THE LAST THING I REMEMBER (The Homelanders Book One) by Andrew Klavan
DREAM GIRL by Lauren Mechling
THE GOOD NEIGHBORS, BOOK TWO: KITH graphic novel by Holly Black and Ted Naifeh

And we purchased:

HEX HALL by Rachel Hawkins
THE POISON EATERS by Holly Black

We should rename this week Holly Black week: one ARC, her latest short story collection (already started reading "Coldtown") and a graphic novel. How cool is that? I already devoured Simone Elkeles' RULES OF ATTRACTION (from Traveling Arc Tours) since it needs to be mailed out.  LOVED IT! That's all I will say for now. My review will be posted soon. Okay, time to get some reading in and enjoy the warm weather. What did you get this week?

In My Mailbox was started by The Story Siren

Comments

  1. Wow! That's a ton of books! Hope you enjoy them all. Happy reading. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great haul! I hope you enjoy them all.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, DECEPTION is my book! I hope you enjoy it!

    Lee

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh wow, so many great books. And I'm insanely jealous that you guys get to read Rules Of Attraction so early. I'm so eager for that book.

    It looks like so many people received White Cat this week. The more I see it the more I want it haha.

    Happy reading to the three of you! :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow, you got some really great books this week. I hope that you will enjoy your books. Here's mine.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Some weeks are really good! And it was exciting to have an author of one of the titles comment. Looking forward to reading "Deception" too!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Lucky Leprechaun Giveaway Hop

The Devouring #2: Soulstice by Simon Holt

Spring Fling Giveaway Hop